Here are the words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Here are the questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing that you change the TV channel with?
One thing I forgot to mention at the beginning of the vlog is where I'm from. I was born in Whittier, CA (in Los Angeles county) and moved to northern Michigan when I was around 4 or 5. I've lived here ever since! My mom was also born in California (not exactly sure where) and my dad was born here in Michigan.
What do you think? Do I have an accent, say any of the words strangely, or have weird answers to any of the questions?
Please post a link if you do/have done the accent vlog!