The dets (is that how you spell the shortened version of "details?" It sounds good out loud but looks funny typed out...):
- Leg presses 3 sets x 15 reps
- Calf raises 3 sets x 20 reps
- Treadmill sprints at 9.0 mph: 3 sets of 45 sec running followed by 45 sec rest
- Step-Ups 3 sets x 12 each leg
- Treadmill sprints at 9.0 mph: 3 sets of 30 sec running followed by 30 sec rest
- Lunges (with 15 lb dumbbells) 2 sets x 10 each leg
- YOGA!! (x 1 hour)
Kick butt workout.
Also, did you know that the best way to recover from a crazy awesome workout is to roast marshmellows on your stove with your roommates?
Using butter knives instead of skewers is absolutely necessary.
Alright, time for Biggest Loser and I do believe that there is a Chobani (or eleven) in the fridge calling my name.
Have I mentioned that Chobani rocks my world?
Disclaimer: In the event that I mislead anyone with my marshmellow picture, it should be noted that I did in fact only have ONE (20 calorie) marshmellow. Still counting those calories!