A few things about things about myself and my blog that you should know:
- I like food a LOT, and I post a lot of boring pictures of stuff I eat as well as me actually eating it. Unfortunately, a lot of the food I eat isn't very pretty and is fairly repetitive, but that's what happens when you're on a diet. I won't be offended if you just skip right over those pictures, I probably would too.
- I do my best to make this an open and honest weight-loss blog, so you'll see it all on here: The good days, the bad days, and all of the random happenings of my life in between.
- I have no shame in posting stupid pictures of myself. Part of the reason for this is to show you my true personality, so I apologize in advance if it scares you off.
For all of my other readers, check out my Cat Lady Blog on SkinnyRunner here!
Once again, thank you to everyone for all of the amazing comments. It means the world to me to have so much support while I'm working hard to get this last bit of this weight off, and you guys really motivate me to keep going!
On that note, here's this week's weigh-in:
Last week: 165.0
Today: 164.2 (-0.8 lbs)
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed with that number because I've been doing well with my calorie limit and working hard at the gym. However, everyone hits plateaus and this isn't the end of the world. In fact, I've already come up with a couple things that I am going to change to try to improve that number this week:
- Stop eating after 7:00 pm. This probably sounds like a no-brainer, but it's something I to work on. There are a couple nights during the week where I have to work out later in the evenings and on these nights I'll have to make exceptions, but I'm going to try to keep the meal light.
- Actually make a legitimate effort to cut down on carbs. I've mentioned a million times on here that I'm going to try to do this, but it never really happens. I'm not shooting for anything outrageous, but I am aiming for 150 g a day. This is actually a huge carb allowance, but when I'm used to 200+ g, I'm hoping it will help make a difference.
Alright, it's time to get my lazy butt to the gym. Then I've got lab this afternoon and plans with Jenny after that!!
Hope you have a fabulous day :)
What do you do to over plateaus? Any tips??