Since I didn't want to leave you without a post (I know I'd be sad without an update of my life) and discussing my boring food/whining about being sick took up way less space than I predicted, I decided to do a survey for you all to enjoy. I stole this from Kate since she pretty much rocks.
1. What is your best friend’s Mom’s name? I have two best friends! Melissa's mom's name is Patty and Eric's mom's name is Melanie.
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I can't really think of any odd places, but I do have a bunch of little moles all on the left side of my face.
|Apparently there's something on the ceiling?|
I'll probably be getting a phone call from my mother shortly asking if I've had those looked at lately.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I don't feel comfortable answering this question until I graduate due to the 0.001% chance that this professor may stumble across my blog sometime in the near future.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Sadly, no. I sort of missed out on all the typical high-school dating experiences because
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair. The order goes shampoo, conditioner, face, rinse out conditioner, body. Always, every time.
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Mom, please don't read this. No, I usually don't. I mean, obviously if there's pee or something on the toilet then I do, but otherwise, I'm totally guilty of sitting on the nasty, germ-infested public toilet seat. Except apparently on my 18th birthday when my friends and I decided to have a photo shoot in the bathroom.
|Flash back! My 18th birthday.|
7. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can stand on my head! But that's not really that strange. I'll have to get back to you.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie!
9. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Depends how big of a space there is. If there's a lot of room, I'll parallel park like a pro. If not, I park farther away. It's okay though because I need the exercise.
10. Which shoe do you put on first? I've never thought about it until now, but I'm pretty sure it's the right.
11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No and no? WTF is snipe-hunting??
12. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Uh, ew. Both of those options are nasty, but I suppose I choose my bath towel. I would just air dry myself!
13. What was your childhood nickname? Other than Fatso, I didn't have any nicknames as a child. In high school my friends called me all kinds of strange things, including K-Dawg, K-Rock, K-Rista, Sniffles and Ketchup Butt. Now-a-days, most of my friends either call me Berg, Berg Berg, or skank. (That last one is just Eric.)
14. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Really? I have no idea.
15. Have you ever bitten your toenails? I think I just threw up a little. (In case you didn't know, I absolutely hate feet.)
16. How do you eat your cookie? What kind of question is this? I eat them twelve at a time.
17. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No way, it's my goal to throw my back out. Plus, do you really think I lift enough to need a belt?
18. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Use my automatic foot massager. That thing is truely a miracle worker if your job requires you to stand all day. However, I get a lot of crap from my friends because of it since it has to do with feet. Whatever, I don't care. This thing is awesome enough that I want to share it with you and encourage you to invest in one if your feet hurt after a long day at work.
I use this one by Homedics and it's amazing. It's heated too!
20. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch! Who folds their toilet paper?!
21. Do you have any strange phobias? Ummm...you could say that. I already mentioned the foot thing, but I'm also afraid of parrots, zombies, eye stuff (i.e., eye drops, other people touching their eyes, etc.), and rubber bands being flinged at me. Yeah, I know that is the weirdest combination of phobias you have probably ever heard of and my friends get a kick out of all of them. In fact, Eric actually did a drawing that he entitled "Poly," with the name itself referring to a common name for parrots and the spelling (P-O-L-Y) meaning "many", referring to my many fears.
22. Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on while you’re driving? Not really, I'm kind of a bad driver anyways so if I swerve from sneezing it wouldn't really be out of the ordinary.