Morning folks! Hope you all had a great weekend. If you’re catching up on posts:
- Friday night I hung out with my friend Curtis.
- Saturday I went to Pam's wedding and my boss's retirement party.
- Sunday I went to the beach.
My Thank-You To You
I’m not sure if you all realize this, but I can honestly say that if it were not for amazing readers like you, I probably would have stopped writing this blog a long time ago. I love reading your comments, emails, suggestions, tips and recipe ideas and your support means the world to me. You congratulate me when I’m doing well and offer words of encouragement when I’m struggling. Whether I have great news to share, I’m having a bad day, or I’m just doing a plain old post about what I ate for breakfast, you guys are always there to read and comment about it.
Back in December, I started this blog as a way to document my progress as I continue on my “journey to lose weight.” Well, as I’m sure you are all aware, not much has been happening on the weight loss front lately (I’ve maintained my weight around 170 lbs for almost 7 months, but would still like to lose about 35 more pounds). I know that I haven’t been posting my weigh-ins recently (which I discussed in this post) and I do apologize for the lack of weight loss on this “weight loss blog.” However, part of the journey is learning how to keep the weight off and ya’ll have stuck with me as I figure out how to do that. In fact, this past month has been the most successful month yet here on Healthy Berg and it just makes me so happy and grateful :D
Alright, onto the good stuff ;)
As a personal thank you to all of you for being so supportive and such loyal readers, I am hosting my own personal giveaway (sponsored by me, myself and I) with a collection of some of my favorite things as well as a few local items from right here in Traverse City.
One very lucky winner will receive:
- Two jars of Naturally Nutty nut butters: Butter Toffee Peanut Butter and my all time favorite, Cinnamon Cashew Butter
- Naturally Nutty Trail Mix (gluten free, nut free) with organic pepitas, organic sunflower seeds, organic flax, organic hemp, raisins, cranberries, cherries and dark chocolate
- Cherry Republic Cherry Nut Mix (dried cherries, almonds, pecans and cashews)
- Cherry Republic Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Sleeping Bear Farms Honey Creme (best honey spread EVER!)
- Panda All Natural Cherry Licorice
(I know that’s a boatload of cherry stuff, but this is Traverse City after all!)
And lastly, just because:
I threw in my three favorite Larabars (chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter chocolate chip and banana bread) and five all natural fruit strips of various flavors.
Can I just say that I wish I could win my own giveaway? Seriously, I love ALL of this stuff and I hope you do too!
Here’s how to enter (ANYONE can enter, even if you don’t have a blog! However, I do ask for US residents only please):
- Mandatory: Leave a comment telling me what your favorite item in this giveaway is or what you want to try the most.
For additional entries:
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (@kberg27 is giving away her favorite things! http://t.co/n2ZLDZz), and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Post a link to the giveaway on your blog (or website, Facebook, whatever) and leave a comment telling me that you did.
The giveaway will be open until Friday, July 1st at 11:59 PM Eastern time. I’ll randomly choose a winner on Saturday.
Side note: The items in this giveaway were all purchased with my own money and I will be paying for the shipping and handling costs to send them to the winner.