1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- Waking up to no alarm
- Turbo Kick class
- Spending the day relaxing at home in my sweats
- Meeting up with friends for dinner and spending the evening either out on the town or at one of our place’s hanging out
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- Grey’s Anatomy
- The Bachelor
- The Biggest Loser
Runner up: Criminal Minds
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I love taking pictures of everything, but I also love being in pictures with my friends!
4) Why do you blog?
I blog because I absolutely love it and it’s something that I’m passionate about. It also keeps me motivated to try new things and make good choices.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
I would love to have lunch with any of my favorite bloggers. Or Bob Harper.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
My parents have a Blue Russian mix named Graycie. She is the most adorable little creature in the world.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- My cell phone (the camera in it is almost better than my regular camera)
- My computer
- My car
10) What’s your favorite drink?
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I do actually! I wish I had more time and was more creative in the kitchen though.
12) Do you have children?
HA. Pretty sure there needs to be a man in the picture in order for that to happen.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- Eating (yeah, I said it)
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Seriously, have you ever met me? Okay, I guess technically most of you haven’t….but take my word for it: I am anything but shy.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
The fact that I worry constantly if I’m ever going to meet “the one.”
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Um, this is a really bad week to ask me this. I haven’t done much other than go to my rotation all day every day, but last night’s dinner with Elly was pretty cool .
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Definitely near my close family; they are only 2.5 hours away right now in Traverse City. However, a lot of my mom’s side of the family lives way out in Arizona and I only see them once every couple of years.
19) List three of your talents.
- I’m oddly flexible
- Procrastination (no one is better at this than me)
- I can do a headstand!
20) What is your greatest attribute?
My forgiveness. I am always quick to forgive (sometimes when I probably shouldn’t) and I hate being in fights with people.