- I Met a couple friends for dinner at Olive Garden on Friday night and I inhaled this Baked Shrimp Ziti. It’s new on the menu, and it’s freakin’ fantastic. (Side note: I actually didn’t finish the whole thing and managed to save about 1/3 of it for lunch on Saturday. WIN.) After dinner we went over to one of the girl’s apartments and had a few glases of Smirnoff Tuscan Lemonade, which leads to me picture number two…
- #selfie. Always necessary when consuming alcohol.
- I’m in the process of becoming a Diabetes Educator for work and I have to complete this online course of about 25 different videos/quizzes. The live training is on Wednesday so I need to have all of the online stuff done by then. Needless to say, I spent a lot of my weekend in front of my computer. Oh, and note the healthy snack in the picture! Another win.
- Mikey enjoyed having me around this weekend, but he made it rather difficult to get my work done. He does look comfortable though, doesn’t he?
- Breakfast for dinner has happened the last two nights. More specifically, my Greek yogurt pancakes. <—most popular post/recipe on the blog. Topped with maple syrup and microwave-baked apples.
- This is my “hello from the elliptical!” face. I was exhausted last night but still wanted to get in a quick workout so I drove to the clubhouse and hopped the elliptical with my iPad for a half hour. An easy half hour on the elliptical is better than nothing!
That was pretty much my weekend in a nutshell. The only thing missing is Saturday night when I didn’t take any pictures. I went out with some coworkers and it was a blast. We went to dinner at Blue Tractor and I had a burger with goat cheese, avocado salsa, and herb aioli. I’m not much of a meat/burger person, but seriously – it was amazing. Anyway, it was a good weekend. Lots of fun, but I got a lot of work done, cleaned my apartment, got in a workout, and kept my eating under control for the most part.
Here’s to another good week!